Creativity Works is seeking a Volunteer Support Worker (salaried position) to develop, manage and deliver the Volunteer Support element of the Mental Health Creative Support Service (MHCSS). The post is initially for 7.5 hours a week. There may be an opportunity to increase the hours funding permitted. In particular key areas of responsibility will be:
- To build and sustain partnerships between Creativity Works, other cultural organisations, non-arts organisations and communities
- To ensure quality projects are delivered within the timescales required by partners.
- To ensure that the projects leave a lasting legacy.
- To support volunteers and groups with management, new roles and responsibilities, encouraging peer support and signposting support.
- Enabling communication networks set up by participants e.g. social media
- Marketing – how to use technology to promote groups/ projects, events and shows
- Confidence building
- Signposting advice and guidance
- How to lead creative sessions
- Identifying transferable work skills with group members
- Writing funding bids to enable the support of sustainable enterprising groups and projects
Download a Job Description, Person Specification, Brief, Equal Opportunities Form and Application Form below.
To apply for the post please:
Email the completed Job Application and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on 28th June 2013.
Interviews will be held in Radstock on Tuesday 9th July 2013.
Creativity Works is a registered charity and an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.
Links to download forms: