Creative Wellbeing Challenge
THANK YOU for Taking Part! Please complete the survey that was emailed to you and send us your completed tracker charts/evidence to be in with a chance of winning a prize! Your feedback is really valuable. Thank you 😉
Join us this summer for 5 weeks of creative activity with our Creative Wellbeing Challenge #creativesummer18
How you can get involved
- Sign up to join in – See Sign-up form below.
- The challenge runs from Monday 30th July – Sunday 02 September
- Try out the creative ideas we suggest – there is one for each day of the challenge
- Share your creations with us on Twitter/ Pinterest/Instagram etc using #creativesummer18
- Get your friends, family, colleagues involved in developing ideas and sharing wellbeing tips
- Post up some of your own ideas
Benefits to Taking Part
- Trying new creative activities is excellent for the body and mind, and the benefits will last longer than the challenge itself
- Innovative approach to team building / Family fun
- Happy you! Happy team/friends/family! Happy organization/community!
- Its Fun & Its Free
- Evidence based and proven approach to wellbeing
- Complete the challenge and be in with a chance to win a prize! [See list below!]
- Promote the arts and wellbeing
- Highlight the work of artists, wellbeing and health organisations across the UK
- Champion the arts as a means of staying mentally healthy
- Have some fun!
You may already be familiar with the proven Five Ways to Wellbeing – Connect, Be active, Keep learning, Take Notice and Give – but how often do you explore each of these as a way to stay mentally healthy?
This summer we will be digging into what each means, trying out new ideas, making merry, doing new and exciting things and we are inviting YOU to join us!
To take part all you have to do is sign up below and try out a creative idea every day of the challenge – feel free to come up with your own, and share your experiences with us. Let us know if you are planning on blogging about it so we can follow you 🙂
Once you’ve signed up check your email inbox for a ‘confirmation email’, please make sure to click this as we have a double-opt in process and you won’t receive any challenge emails if you don’t confirm. Any questions about this – please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love as many people as possible to take part – so why not join with a friend? Or with your family? Or how about with work colleagues?
It’ll be exciting, illuminating and uplifting and you’ll learn new skills and discover new places along the way.
Once you receive your pack and tracker chart via email, print it out and get creative with how you track your creative activities throughout the challenge!
Complete the challenge and a short survey to be entered into a prize draw! Watch this space for other prizes being announced!
Prizes announced so far:
- Two tickets to see a show at The Egg Theatre in Bath
- Extreme Bounce Session voucher for 4 people at Better Extreme, Bath Sports and Leisure Centre
- Two copies of the book ‘Creativity, Why it Matters’ By Darren Henley, Arts Council England Chief Executive.
- Glass blowing demo ticket at Bath Aqua Glass [Family Ticket]
- A Craft Kit from The Makery, Bath
- Creativity Works Canvas Tote Bags
- Family ticket for Herschel Museum of Astronomy, Bath
- £25 arts materials voucher from Minerva Arts in Bath [won by R Seecharan]
- Two tickets for an exclusive evening with: Sebastian Faulks Launch for Paris Echo on 11th September, Toppings, Bath [won by A Bhise]
- Family ticket for We The Curious, Bristol [won by M Owen]
- Paint your own Milano Mugs voucher for two people at Crockadoodledo, Larkhall, Bath [won by C Davis]
Get out your coloured pens, or get some coloured stars. Decorate your chart however you like.
[The Family version is aimed at children up to and including age 11]
When you share what you’ve created – don’t forget to tag us! Twitter: @CW4everyone , Instagram: @creativityworksuk and facebook: @CW4everyone and use #creativesummer18 #ArtsHealthWellbeing
Sign up Today!!
Prizes kindly donated by