Creativity Works Vacancies
Arts Development Project Manager
- To project manage the arts activity in Foxhill on behalf of the consortium
Main tasks and duties:
- To co-ordinate the arts activity including liaising with artists, participants and venues, booking rooms and other activity spaces
- To lead on co-ordination and management of the 2 large-scale events
- To attend planning, stakeholder and co-producer meetings as and when necessary and to take minutes of the meetings
- To lead on the creation and production of any marketing materials in collaboration with CW Admin and Comms Coordinator
- To collate all monitoring and feedback and produce appropriate evaluation reports
- To work alongside the Cultural Producers to identify potential participants, audiences and stakeholders
Please send a CV and covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4, outlining your relevant experience and your reasons for applying for this particular role to: Oliver Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make a real and lasting difference in B&NES? Join our board as a Trustee…
With exciting plans for 2018-22 we are looking for Trustees with a strong background in finance, law, HR, IT, business development/social enterprise or property acquisition.
The Board meets six times per year and is a friendly and committed team.
To apply please send a letter outlining your interest and a CV to our Director, Oliver Jones: email@example.com by 31st January 2018.