We have an exciting opportunity for a socially engaged artist with experience facilitating workshops within a mental health context.
The theme of the programme is ‘Letters of the Alphabet’ and we are interested in hearing from artists across a range of art forms.
Project Dates: Monday mornings 10.30 – 1pm Sept – Dec. 10 x sessions
Venue: Bath central
Pre-course meeting 4th Sept 10.30am
We are looking for proposals that will achieve the following outcomes:
- To encourage participants to develop ideas, learn new skills and have fun
- To support participants to make a range of products for a Christmas market
- Workshops to be inclusive and accessible for a range of abilities
- Within this programme two separate sessions will support participants to look at publicity and costing
- Experienced socially engaged artist
- Experienced facilitator within an arts and mental health context
- Multi artform responses that are flexible and meet the needs of participants
Please fill out an application form and send it to email@example.com by 12 noon Friday 25th August Contact Philippa for more details 01761 438852
Download a copy of the application form here: Application Form
During the week 10th – 14th October we have 4 opportunities available for artists to take part in our Mental Health Week celebrations and deliver a 2 hour creative workshop for the public.
We are looking for creative project ideas that will invite participants to take part in a 2 hour workshop to link with the theme ‘How I make it work’. We are also interested in themes that link to the ‘5 Ways to Wellbeing’ (Connect, Keep Learning, Be Active, Give and Take Notice)
- Each commission is worth £150 (inclusive of preparation time, 2 hours facilitation in a public space and materials) We will be using 44AD Gallery (http://www.44ad.net/) as a base during our 1 week exhibition
- Theme: ‘How I make it work’ which will link to this years World Mental Health Day 10th October
- Venue: 44AD Bath
- Dates available: 10th – 14th Oct
Please fill out an application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 4th September Contact Philippa for more details 01761 438852