Involved in Mental Health in BANES? Don’t miss the “What Works” Conference.
Thursday 10th October, Frys Conference Centre, Keynsham, 10am – 4pm. A World Mental Health Day Event.
A free BANES event planned, run by and for people with lived experience, carers and professionals. This is a chance to consider how support and services work for people affected by mental health in BANES and how we can build on what works to make it even better. Come and share:
- Exciting examples of client and carer involvement: the whys and hows
- Stories about what works for people in their mental health recovery/journey
- Good ideas and examples of practice that puts clients and supporters at its heart
The day includes:
- Inspiring speakers
- Small workshop groups on many different issues including:
- client and carer involvement and how it’s shaping services;
- client-led/peer-led groups – how client and carer groups are doing it for themselves:
- what works in wellbeing and recovery; dual diagnosis.
- Afternoon workshop: Discharge – feeling abandoned or a positive step in recovery?